GFTN-NA Annual Meeting Summary 2012
WWF’s Global Forest & Trade Network-North America (GFTN-NA) annual meeting brings together companies in its program committed to responsible forestry and trade, and other businesses interested in responsible purchasing. GFTN-NA’s annual meeting provides an important platform for influential companies to learn about current forestry issues and share best practices for responsible sourcing of wood and paper products.
This year, topics covered successes and challenges of 2012, and what's on the horizon for 2013; FSC marketing and consumer awareness initiatives; driving FSC certified supply; timber legality; strengthening transparency and communicating progress and results; updates from the field in Indonesia; and WWF’s Living Forests Report and other tools.
On this page, you’ll find the 2012 Annual Meeting’s agenda, attendee list, speaker bios, presentations, evaluation form, and proceedings.
GFTN-NA Annual Meeting
- Evaluation Form
- Speaker Bios
- List of Attendees
- Responsible Fiber Sourcing at Kimberly-Clark: A Core Value
- Four States Timberland Owners Association: Our process toward achieving FSC Forest Management Certification for Private Nonindustrial Forest Landowners in the Four State Region
- Driving Certified Supply: The Tetra Pak Way
- NWFA: The Road to FSC through RPP
- Office Depot: Case Studies in Driving Certified Supply
- Update on Australia’s Illegal Logging Prohibition Act 2011
- WWF’s Living Forests Report
- WWF’s Living Forests Report: Preview of wood products chapter
- GFTN Risk Tools: Country Profiles and Updated Risk Assessor
- New Generation Plantations: Towards a new generation of landscapes
- Responsible Wood and Paper Sourcing from Indonesia