October 2007 Newsletter
October 01, 2007
This publication relates to:
The October 2007 Newsletter includes:
- A story by Kama Dean on fishers in Mexico and turtle conservation;
- An article by Frida Lanshammar on environmental education in Tanzania;
- A study by Anjala Pyakurel on community forestry efforts in Nepal;
- An article by Zakiya Aloyce on land use in rural Tanzania;
- Highlight of Augusto Mulanovich's ecobusiness as a strategy for nature conservation; and
- Grantee updates from the field.
xShare Your Thoughts!
Just 10 minutes of your time can help improve our site! Answer a few quick questions and you can help us make worldwildlife.org better.
Start SurveyClose this box